Wednesday 6 February 2013

Op-shop Finds





Today I went op-shopping for the first time in ages and managed to pick up some really nice finds! It feels like I've been wearing the same outfit all summer so I was glad to finally buy some 'new' things to wear. Unfortunately, I didn't stumble across any vintage clothing this time around (which is actually pretty odd as I usually do) but instead I found a lot of brand new clothes which is pretty nice, especially because I paid about a quarter of what was on the original price tags! 
I decided to create a list of things that I wanted/needed and thought that if I didn't find them in the op-shops then I would just have to go look for them in the real shops. Luckily for me I was able to find three of the items on my list... a deep red cardigan, a pair of tan oxford styled shoes and a pretty collared top with a black tie! I had planned to buy a nice white blouse and do a D.I.Y version of the black tied top, which I still might do as it would be nice to have a long-sleeved version for winter. 
Still, an op-shopping trip isn't complete for me unless I find something a little bit vintage so luckily in the last shop I went to I found a pretty floral table cloth, that when unfolded looks just like a vintage handkerchief... Lovely! xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment