Thursday 17 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Here is my very first post for the year and my first post in a very long time! I decided I needed a break from this blog and even sewing, just for a while, so I could recharge my batteries. It has certainly done the trick, though, as I am now bursting to get back into some sewing and have a whole list of new projects and ideas to get started on! My Etsy shop is empty for now, but I hope to start filling it up again soon!

While I was gone, here are just a few things I got up to....

Started using my new Frankie Diary and have fallen completely in love with it!

Prettied up my sewing space - another reason why I am now so motivated to get back into sewing, nothing beats a clean, inspiring space.

Read, relaxed and tried to keep cool as much as possible.

Had fun experimenting with vintage fabrics to make packages look pretty!

And lastly, found the most amazing, perfect picnic blanket ever - an old retro blanket from the Red Cross.

So I hope to start posting here a little more regularly from now on, as I really do enjoy this little blog! Wishing you all a happy new year! I hope 2013 is your best one yet! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment