Monday 23 July 2012

This week...


Lately I feel as though I haven't been very productive with my time. Now that uni is back in full swing I need to get motivated to work hard and have a positive attitude towards things. This week I am making a list of things to do to help keep me busy and motivated...

  • Go for an afternoon walk everyday this week.
  • Finish a scarf I started to knit on the weekend.
  • clean up my room/work space again...
  • Catch up on all of my uni work.
  • Do some baking.
  • Find a new blog to read.
  • Come up with a list of sewing projects to complete by the end of the year.
  • Complete some more owl tea cosies.
  • Visit some op shops.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I've been really lax lately, too, and I need to get back to being productive! You have a great list going - maybe I should try that. ;)

    ReplyDelete