Friday 9 March 2012

Recent Thrift Finds


This week I have had a very successful op-shopping week! Usually I go op-shopping to find pretty vintage fabric and even though I did not find many fabrics this week, I instead found some nice clothing! My first find was this lovely dress...


I bought this dress for $2 from the salvos and later discovered that its original price was $129.95!



                             
I found these two pretty skirts in an op-shop in Deloraine. I am always on the lookout for vintage skirts and so I just had to take these two home with me! These were also only $2 each.

Lastly, I found this simple, classic black skirt. I was probably happiest with this find as I have been looking online for one exactly like it for a while now and could never find one! This skirt was $2.50 and is definitely going to get a lot of wear this winter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment