Wednesday 14 March 2012

Lovely Earrings

A couple of days ago a friend of mine asked if I could make her some earrings. It just so happened I had bought some supplies earlier this month and had the exact kind of pieces she was after and so I was able to make them for her. I thought I would share the earrings that I made... as they are really quite cute!


I also wanted to show how I packaged the earrings. I am a bit of a fan of lovely packaging and so have been experimenting with different packaging techniques ;) This is what I came up with today. All I used was a brown paper bag, my lovely stamps, some pretty vintage fabric and a bit of matching mustard string. I have also started a packaging pin board  on pinterest if you are after some packaging inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment