Monday 19 March 2012

Book List


The Hunger Games series
 by Suzanne Collins
April Fool's Day  by Bryce Courtenay 
The Great Gatsby  by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
One Day by David Nicholls 

Reading is one of my favourite things to do... I don't think there is anything more comforting then relaxing with a really good book and a delicious cup of tea! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the time to read lately, and I really want this to change! Here is the beginning of a list I have made for myself of books that I will read this year. Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Please feel free to recommend any good books that you have read and loved. :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely read 'The Help'! It is an amazing story, I absolutely loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thanks, I will add it to the list! :)

      Delete