Wednesday 9 November 2011

Pretty Projects: Crochet Hook Holder

Here is a little something I made a while ago, and I have to say it is one of my most favorite things I have ever sewn! It is a lovely crochet hook holder made from beautiful 'Betsy' Liberty fabric. Isn't it the prettiest fabric you have ever seen? I'm in love with it and I'm also very please with how this little project turned out!





Right now I am eagerly awaiting a nice big package of wool from Bendigo Woolen Mills as I recently finished my first ever crochet blanket and am now excited to get straight to work on the next big crochet project!
I have also just started uni holidays! Which means I have lots and lots of time on my hands to make and create all day! This week I have been working on some lovely vintage inspired skirts for my new etsy shop, that I will hopefully have up and running soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment